If your existing accountant is providing you with an excellent, personalised service at a reasonable fee then stick with them, after all why try to fix something that’s not broken.
However, ask yourself…
- Has the service level dropped below your expectations?
- Were you promised a ‘dedicated’ accountant but find yourself talking to someone new every few weeks?
- Do you find yourself constantly chasing your accountant for information and advice?
- Is your accountant making errors which you have to point out to them?
- Have you incurred penalties or fines from Companies House or HMRC due to late filing?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘YES’, then maybe it’s time to look for another accountant.
Changing your accountant is actually very simple.
All it takes is one email from you to your accountant advising them that you wish to terminate their services, that’s it. The rest is then taken care of for you between us and your previous accountant.
Contact us today to arrange a consultation to find out what we can do for you. No obligation, no charge.
The right advice could save you time and money.